Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Sad that Amazon Prime Day has come to an end? We have the perfect pick-me-up: the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! While this savings event doesn’t officially kick off to the public until July 17, Nordstrom card members can get a head start on shopping these deals right now. And items are already selling out, so we suggest acting fast by adding to cart ASAP!
We’re always looking for trendy pieces that have a European edge, just like the inventory from Zara. So, we rounded up the 17 best deals from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale that channel that effortless style. From sweaters to shoes, these fashion finds are all chic and cost-effective!
1. These Good American jeans are not just good, they’re great! Khloé Kardashian really knows what she’s doing. These stretchy straight-leg jeans hug your curves in all the right places — originally $139, now just $90!
2. Dubbed “The Perfect Vintage High Waist Straight Leg Jeans,” this classic denim from Madewell is an everyday essential — originally $128, now just $85!
7. If you don’t already own a leather jacket, then you need this authentic All Saints leather biker jacket in your wardrobe. It’s our go-to layering piece on a night out — originally $499, now just $330!
9. All good in the hood! This ivory hooded vest is such a luxe look for fall and winter. Style this layering piece over a workout set to keep you warm on a walk or run — originally $149, now just $100!
17. This chunky loafer from Sam Edelman is the official footwear of fall. Whether you’re heading to the office or out on the town, these platform shoes will get you there in style — originally $150, now just $85!
Sign up for Us Weekly’s free, daily newsletter and never miss breaking news or exclusive stories about your favorite celebrities, TV shows and more!
Not done shopping? See more of our favorite products below:
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women’s sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!