Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Zara-style fashion has simply become its own category at this point. You could even create your whole Zara-style wardrobe by shopping at Nordstrom! We love shopping on Nordstrom’s website specifically, as there’s not only free shipping(!), but it’s so much easier to locate items than in store.
From in-house creations to globally-loved fashion brands, Nordstrom has plenty of Zara-style clothing finds you’ll love for summer. We picked out some of the hottest trends Zara is serving up right now and found great options at Nordstrom for you!
Fun and Funky Print Dresses
1. Our Absolute Favorite: Bright and colorful florals? This ASOS Design floral mini dress screams summer!
2. We Also Love: We can’t stop staring at the abstract print on this Topshop dress. Completely mesmerizing — and great for special occasions!
3. We Can’t Forget: Love a floral but want something more unique? Check out the floral-inspired tile print on this Boden cotton jersey dress!
4. Bonus: If you love an artsy vibe, the collage of images on this BP. mesh dress will totally call out to your personal style!
Elevated Cargo Pants
5. Our Absolute Favorite: Wonderfully lightweight for warm weather, these Pistola cargo pants are such a cool option to spruce up your summer outfits!
6. We Also Love: These cool and crisp poplin BP. pants are so easy to wear. This proves that the right cargo pants are indisputably cool!
7. We Can’t Forget: These Nike cargo pants come in the best shades of green for summer — also available in taupe and black!
8. Bonus: If you want something lounge-worthy, breezy and great for vacations, make sure to check out these Topshop cargo pants. 100% linen!
9. Extra Credit: While some people debate if they want to wear skinny jeans or straight leg jeans, you can skip straight to these stylish ASOS Design jeans!
10. Our Absolute Favorite: More and more, we’re seeing waistcoats (or suit vests) worn as tank tops. Crush the trend with this Topshop V-neck waistcoat!
11. We Also Love: Too warm for your fall and winter blazers? You’ll love the linen and viscose blend on this Nordstrom brand blazer!
12. We Can’t Forget: This Open Edit crop vest is another fantastic waistcoat option in a a versatile, neutral tan color!
13. Bonus: If you’re open to a splurge, make sure you don’t skip over this Gauge81 silk blazer. So sleek and luxurious!
Crochet and Embroidery
14. Our Absolute Favorite: Scalloped edges, a retro design, extreme breathability — who wouldn’t fall in love with this Lucky Brand tank?
15. We Also Love: Feel like your outfit is just missing… something? This Edikted shrug sweater could be the final puzzle piece!
16. We Can’t Forget: You’ll be positively blooming at your next social event with this 3D floral Endless Rose dress on!
17. Bonus: This bubble-hem, eyelet-embroidered Madewell top is so cute and unique! The Earthen Red colorway will be eye-catching too!
Looking for something else? Explore more women’s fashion at Nordstrom here!
Sign up for Us Weekly’s free, daily newsletter and never miss breaking news or exclusive stories about your favorite celebrities, TV shows and more!
Not done shopping? See more of our favorite products below:
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women’s sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!